1.12.2012

Reading Through the Alphabet in 2012

As I mentioned in my goals that I would really like to read myself through the alphabet. I think it would be a fun challenge for me to put down my computer and increase my time reading. This is going to be the post I update with my progress. =)

Reading Through the Alphabet.

A- A Million Miles in a Thousand Years
B
C- Clinical social work licensing examination study guide
D- The Dirty Life:A Memoir of Farming, Food, and Love
E
F
G
H- The Happiness Project & Home Vegetable Gardening -a Complete and Practical Guide to the Planting and Care of All Vegetables, Fruits and Berries Worth Growing for Home Use
I
J
K
L
M- The Money Saving Mom's Budget
N
O- One Bite at a Time: 52 Projects for Making Life Simpler
P- Preparation for the Social Work Licensure Exam 2011
Q
R- Revelations (with my bible study)
S- Southern Plate
T- Twilight
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

No comments: