4.03.2010

ATL

Well, I've arrived in Atlanta. YAY! I love this city. I would love nothing more than to convince Mr. C that we need to move here. I think he knows this but it's about as likely to happen as me becoming a millionaire. Actually, if I were to become a millionaire i think my odds would go up...hmm. Unfortunately, I don't really gamble because I believe it's a huge waste of my money so the odds of us being a millionaire are slim. Anyway, today we are going to Six Flags (pretend excitement here). Usually when we travel I feel like we always do what I want to do. I guess because I love to plan stuff like that and Mr. C is so easy going. So, this time I on purpose decided to make sure to insert Mr. C activities. Yesterday we played mini golf, his not so private obsession. Today roller coasters!

No comments: