1.22.2011

Meal Plan

So, far so good over here on the resolution front.

On the baby front let me tell you about my amazing husband and his wonderful parents. My amazing husband last night cleaned out the WHOLE baby room. This is amazing. That room was so cluttered before. He is great. Then today his parents came down and helped Mr. C paint the whole room for us.  YAY! It's a lovely shade named Neptune, very Huntsville appropriate. In case you are down with the latest paint colors from Lowes its a lovely shade of blue. Yup, blue and no we don't know the sex of the baby. 

We have not done terrible on saving money.We have not done amazing at it either but'll work on it next week.

I have not done great on my grocery shopping. 63.27+64.83+4.01+22.61+50ish+20ish= that's only $25.28 to spend on groceries for this week. Eek, it's ok. I can make it.

Saturday:Simple dinner: chicken wings/chick'n, homemade bread, salad, and sugar cookies (for my wonderful husband)
Sunday: Lunch: Quesadillas
Dinner: Bierocks and sweet potato fries
Monday: Moo Shu Chicken
Crockpot day: Jamaican Soup (we never made this last week because we never made the potato soup and Mr. C said he would rather have it.)


No comments: