1.14.2011

Meal Plan Jan. 15-18

Resolution in progress week 2. We are doing well on our budgeting and using up extra random food around here. Now as far as my meal plan you may notice that I do it a little differently. That's because of my work schedule since I work 4 days a week. I cook 3 and crockpot 1 of those. We eat out on Thursdays and "scrounge" for leftovers the other two days. I find that this works for us. Lots of bloggers cook everyday of the week but I was doing this and it was WAY too much food. So here's what works for us:

Saturday: Peanut butter noodles
Sunday: Tacos for lunch, dinner with our life group
Monday: Lentil loaf, potatoes, broccoli
Crockpot day: Tuesday or Wednesday: Jamaican Pumpkin Soup


As far as the rest of my resolutions. Things are going VERY well. We have been snowed in so the house is actually cleaner than it has been since I moved in. And with the help with Mr. C I actually renewed my library books on time yesterday. yay!

How's the progress on your resolutions?

No comments: