8.06.2011

Miss G in Action

So, since my blog is about food I thought I'ld show you our newest family member's eating. Here is Miss G eating for the first time, we went with oatmeal instead of rice because her poor tummy has been upset. I wish I could figure out how to put the video in the box but I just don't have that so you'll have to do it like dinosaur times and click on it.


Miss G Eats

Now that was cute but we have couple more that are cute too. Not food related but I just need to share with you.

Miss G Bounces

Miss G Rolls Over

Miss G in Battle (with a plastic bug)

Miss G Flirts

Thanks to Mr. C he figured out all of this stuff last night and loaded these videos on youtube. If it were up to me she would be old enough to teach me how to work all of these before I figured this out!

No comments: