8.15.2010

What's cookin' this week?

Well, Let me first tell you that Thursday I forgot to take a picture of my box! I don't really know what I was doing but I just forgot, more pathetically I think Mr. C reminded me and I didn't follow through. I swear I would lose my head if it wasn't attached.

So, in the box this week (I think, I'll have to guess we still have lots of veggies left over from last week): okra, green tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, tomatoes, peaches, eggplant, squash, purple hull peas

Also, I'm changing the way I plan cooking. Instead of giving a meal to each day I am going to list what I'm cooking for the week. This may help me follow through better with my cooking plans. Honestly my meal plans are very hit and miss.

This is what I'm contemplating this week:

Minestrone soup

Tacos

Calzones

Gumbo

Mac n cheese muffins

Skillet green beans and potatoes

I also found this dessert I might try. AND I am making a cake for my nephew and brother in law's birthdays. My adorable nephew is now 2!

Happy Cooking =)

No comments: