9.13.2010

Hello long lost friend...

I have been MIA from here lately. Maybe you noticed? Maybe not.

Well, this is because our life has been in somewhat of food chaos. You know, not real chaos YET but I'm more than embarrassed to tell you what we've been eating around this house. Let me just leave you with this... I have eaten ramen noodles twice since we last talked. I do not care for ramen noodles. Hate is a very strong word but I would almost say I hate them. But Mr. C offered and I was so weak.

So you say "What exactly have you been doing with your time? Have you been running?"

No, since we last talked I have not ran one lick. I have been sitting on the couch getting fat. But, it's ok. Don't worry. I have been doing a whole nother type of cooking.

I have a bun in the oven!

Yup, it's true. There's going to be another person in our family soon enough. (Soon as in 6 months.)

I'm now 3 months pregnant and it hit me like a ton of bricks. Man it's hard in the beginning but the internet said that usually second trimester you become a person again. I totally believe this. We went hiking on Saturday and I've been cooking again this weekend. It's crazy Saturday morning I woke up without any little desire to vomit and I had energy. I'm not 100% better but I'm better.

So, I'm back. I'll start blogging again maybe not every week but again.

No comments: