3.14.2010

Happy Birthday Little J!


It's little J's birthday (my sister), we just got back from Nashville seeing her and the rest of the family. I love my sister. (I will confess that we had a couple of rough patches in teenage years but, that's normal right?) This is why I love my sister...


Yes, This is disney...it is 3 am and she is totally striking a pose in a trash bag!

Now, if you are a nonrunner, FYI trash bags are normal. They will keep you warm and dry for the amount of time for the marathon to start and when it does you just tear it off and throw it away.

But only my baby sister would be striking a pose in her trash bag like she is wearing PRADA!

I laugh every time I see this picture.

Anyway, happy birthday little sister!

Now only 2 days until California...I am so excited I can barely sit still long enough to blog about it. YAY!

No comments: